Best natural makeup for oily skin and large pores?
Tabita A Asked: Best natural makeup for oily skin and large pores?
I've been using bare minerals for a few years now. I have very oily skin, large pores, some acne scaring and acne around my chin. Before using bare minerals I tried many different kinds of makeup. Any liquid foundation looked horrible on my skin. So when i tried bare minerals it didn't make my skin look perfect but it was waaaaay better than any liquid or powder foundation I had tried. I've noticed that bare minerals sometimes makes my pores look bigger. Its not a horrible makeup it just doesn't do well with my skin type.(It looks good on my older sister who doesn't really have any skin problems ugh). I have to put on A LOT to get the coverage I need and it starts looking powdery once I get the coverage I need. My other sister had some afterglow minerals and I tried some of that and it was actually a bit better than bare minerals and it had natural ingredients but it's kinda expensive. Anyways does anyone know of a natural mineral makeup that gives good coverage without having to put on 50 layers and works well with oily skin and won't accentuate my pores?
get mud and rub it all over your face and then get cat poo and splash it on your face .. trust me youll look good.. like my wife
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- best foundation for oily skin large pores
- best make up for oily skin with large pores
- bare minerals for large pores
- what are some makeup tips to cover large pores acne scars on older skin
- very oily skin & large pores best makeup
- oily acne pore skin makeup
- makeup that doesnt acsentuates acne scars
- makeup for oily skin large pores
- make up that doesnt accentuate pores
- is bare minerals bad for your skin large pores