Is it ok to take prenatal vitamins if your not pregnant?
Breezy Asked: Is it ok to take prenatal vitamins if your not pregnant?
I'm 15 years old going on 16 in 3 months and also about to be a Junior in high school. I'm not a virgin, but i'm not sexually activity, i only had sex once. My mom suggested that i should take prenatal vitamins to help clear my face up (no acne, just small bumps), help grow my hair, and grow my nails. And i also wanted to know does this help with my period because i always have bad cramps, and real heavy flow. And also does it help grow my breasts (currently C36) and gain weight? (i do not wanna gain weight) Please & thanks.
Also i get kinda dizzy right after i take them. I've only been taking them for almost week now.
Of course why wouldn't it be?
im pregnant and i have them and my mom takes them for the extra vitamin all they will do is give u extra vitamins in your body and u might get dizzy just because ur not used to them and no they wont make u gain any weight or make ur boobs bigger but your hair and nails will grow alot faster but also wont help with ur period
totally safe – my boyfriend shares mine with me just because they are so good for you.he says they give him more energy as well.
a few things though:
1.it is a myth that they help your hair and nails grow.pregnancy hormones are responsible for those changes during pregnancy, not the vitamin itself (although, extra vitamins never HURT anyone's hair/nail growth .
2.they should be taken with a full meal.this should help with any feelings of dizziness, nausea, upset stomach, etc.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- do prenatal vitamins make your breasts bigger
- do prenatal vitamins make your breasts grow
- is it ok to take prenatal vitamins if not pregnant
- can you take prenatal vitamins when your not pregnant
- does taking prenatal vitamins make your breast bigger
- is it ok to take prenatal when not pregnant
- will prental pills grow breast
- will it hurt my boyfriend if he took my prenatal vitamin
- will taking prenatal vitamins help my acne
- why would prenatal vitamins make cramps worse